10 Surprising Things About Me (Even My Bestie Doesnt Know)
Here are a few ridiculous facts about my life that even my closest friends don't know.
- I grew up on the most beautiful lake in Upstate New York. When I moved back to my home town I bought a boat, but I am scared to swim anywhere I can't touch the bottom because...sharks. Yes, I realize this makes no sense.
- I once had a pizza named after me. I'm not totally proud of this but it happened. It was before chicken, bacon & ranch was a thing and that is basically what it was...can I say that I started that trend? I am now trying to be vegan (failing). UPDATE our local pizza joint now offers a vegan pizza which may also be because of me.
- I had a bulldog named Snooch, her original name was Jennifer Lopez.
- I once hand-made Snooch a Halloween costume, an angel, I have't even done that for my actual child. She won second place in a pet fashion show!
- Snooch passed away in Spring 2020, we have a chair out by her grave and I go visit her. I leave snacks out so that other animals will go visit her too. It totally works.
- I talk to my houseplants, we named them: pizza, high-five, spike and moon.
- Sometimes I make people cry. This is NOT what you think, I actually like to help people and sometimes it results in happiness tears (which is the ultimate) and if they cry, I cry. Does this make sense?
- My cat looks like Jake Gyllenthal, I named her Jilly.
- My other cat follows us to school. Teachers reported that he waits on the playground for the kids to come outside!
- I may be a backup dancer in a Zumba fitness video somewhere online.